Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A pair of AC Cobras

Article about: Okay, so I know these are not military related, but I was taking photos the other day and wanted to share. These two models were completed about 40 years ago. It was a time when I was pretty

Hi,
    Lovely models and love the metallic paint job, I hope you are still building models I have just started up again and can't stop now I have the bug again only problem is I'm building lots and now have a backlog to get painted. Never tried cars but looking at yours has inspired me to maybe give it a go your car models are beautiful.
    Andy.

Quote by Grofaz45 View Post
    Hi,
    Lovely models and love the metallic paint job, I hope you are still building models I have just started up again and can't stop now I have the bug again only problem is I'm building lots and now have a backlog to get painted. Never tried cars but looking at yours has inspired me to maybe give it a go your car models are beautiful.
    Andy.
    Thank you Andy!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2