Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.

Article about: Hi All, Just thought I would post some pics of an old model I built for a friend many years ago it is a Panzer 1 Ausf A late version during the Polish campaign the kit is by Tristar but now

Default Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.

Hi All,
    Just thought I would post some pics of an old model I built for a friend many years ago it is a Panzer 1 Ausf A late version during the Polish campaign the kit is by Tristar but now discontinued, the figures come with the kit and are very nicely posed they are wearing the early Panzer beret type headgear. I didn't add any extra detailing to this model and built it purely straight from the box the tracks are very fiddly and frustrating at times to construct as they are ModelKasten individual links but they look good when finished and sag like real tracks. Unfortunately these are the only photos I have of this model and they are very poor quality so don't really do justice to the finished model. I kept it all fairly clean with minimal weathering etc. and made a very basic base as this is what my friend wanted at the time I enjoyed it very much as I recall because I didn't have to spend hours searching for research material to super detail it and it wasn't going to be put into any competitions so I could just have fun building and painting a model. Hope you like it.
    Cheers, Andy.
    Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.Panzer 1 Ausf A Late (Polish Campaign) by Tristar.

Is your real name Sheppard Paine ?

This is an exquisite and fine diorama work.
    Great detail and talent !

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nicely done
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I wish I had his talent and funny you should say that as Shep Paine and Francoise Verlinden were and still are my main inspirations as well as Chris "Panzer" Mrosko all considered to be a bit old school nowadays but I prefer the old style. Thanks for the compliment.
    Andy.
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    Is your real name Sheppard Paine ?

This is an exquisite and fine diorama work.
    Great detail and talent !

Regards Larry

MAP
    ?

Geez.... Looks highly detailed to me!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Great job