Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Prussian Toy Soldiers

Article about: Purchased these at the Max show this year. They were cheap and caught my eye. They didn't come in the original box so not sure who the maker is. I'm assuming they are post WW2 manufacture an

MAP
    ?

Default Prussian Toy Soldiers

Purchased these at the Max show this year. They were cheap and caught my eye.

They didn't come in the original box so not sure who the maker is. I'm assuming they are post WW2 manufacture and made by Britian's. But could be wrong.

Prussian Toy Soldiers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I like them

Hi Michael, they are very cool. I love them.
    Is there some kind of mark under the base of the figures?

Regards
    Santi
    Last edited by TabsTabs1964; 11-07-2021 at 09:52 AM.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Santi. There are some marks on the bottom but very hard to read. Three to be exact.

Top looks like a name. I think starting with a B or a P. On the right is a date or number. I can see 19 but not the rest. And then on the bottom right another small set of letters. The first of which looks like an F.

Prussian Toy Soldiers

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very difficult....
    Regards
    Santi

MAP
    ?

So...silly me. I did have the original box (which promptly got misplaced). I confused them with another set I had that didn't come with the box and can't find. I tend to misplace things I guess.

These are made by Present Arms. Haven't found out much about them via Google searches yet.

Prussian Toy Soldiers

Super nice Mike they look splendid indeed.nice buy bud...........