Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Recently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toys

Article about: Hello everyone, I hope all is well with all of you. I recently inherited a lot of these metal (Lead) and plastic toys made by a lot of different makers. Mostly Britains though. I'll just pos

?

Default Recently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toys

Hello everyone, I hope all is well with all of you. I recently inherited a lot of these metal (Lead) and plastic toys made by a lot of different makers. Mostly Britains though. I'll just post a few that I think you will like. They are all lead I think except for the 2 German ones, they are plastic and made in Japan. Would love comments or opinions. Thanks for everything and take care.Recently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toysRecently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toys

MAP
    ?

Nice set. I'm sure your dying to play with them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Love the centurion!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Love the centurion!...
    Which gives me the excuse to air once again my current favourite forum missive.

"When Harry the Mole was in the mob that was a rank and not a tank...."

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Now you'll need the Mighty Antar transporter for that Centurion... and so it begins

Recently inherited these vintage Dinky, Britains and other vintage military toys

They are easy to find and not too expensive though.

I want to play with them!

Quote by earlymb View Post
    Now you'll need the Mighty Antar transporter for that Centurion... and so it begins

They are easy to find and not too expensive though.
    A good friend of mine used to drive those while serving with RCT, no power steering apparently !

Your friend must have been very small!

Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    I want to play with them!
    Don't we all sonny....Don't we all.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

That 1930's style roadster car may be the most valuable of the group. Worth checking out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast