Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Schlachtschiff Tirpitz 1/350 Scale Model

Article about: A friend had this model of the Tirpitz made for me. It is in 1/350 scale. A very nice looking model. Some details of the real ship... Tirpitz was the second of two Bismarck-class battleships

Default Schlachtschiff Tirpitz 1/350 Scale Model

A friend had this model of the Tirpitz made for me. It is in 1/350 scale. A very nice looking model.

Some details of the real ship...

Tirpitz was the second of two Bismarck-class battleships built for the German Kriegsmarine (War Navy) during World War II.
    Named after Grand Admiral Alfred von Tirpitz, the architect of the Kaiserliche Marine (Imperial Navy), the ship was laid down
    at the Kriegsmarinewerft Wilhelmshaven in November 1936 and her hull was launched two and a half years later. Work was
    completed in February 1941, when she was commissioned into the German fleet. Like her sister ship Bismarck, Tirpitz was
    armed with a main battery of eight 38-centimeter (15 in) guns in four twin turrets. After a series of wartime modifications she
    was 2,000 metric tons (2,000 long tons; 2,200 short tons) heavier than Bismarck.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schlachtschiff Tirpitz 1/350 Scale Model   Schlachtschiff Tirpitz 1/350 Scale Model  

Schlachtschiff Tirpitz 1/350 Scale Model   Schlachtschiff Tirpitz 1/350 Scale Model  

Schlachtschiff Tirpitz 1/350 Scale Model  

MAP
    ?

Very nice Bob. Like the Float plane hanging off the side!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great detailed model.very nice of your friend to have this model made,congrats.