Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Some of my model figures

Article about: Hi Ian, I know the technique well, just never seem to be able to get it just right. Do you use a hard or soft brush for the oil paint coat? Tom

Default Re: Some of my model figures

Ian, great workmanship, I wish that I had the patience to do something like this, they are works of art. Wonderful job . John

?

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Sometime over the next few days, (assuming that the fine weather holds), I intend to try taking some more photos of the models outside in natural light to see if it makes any difference to the "view". I will probably start a new thread rather than post on the end of this.

Once again, thanks for the compliments

Regards etc

Ian D

ian i just added more annaliese and the yamato btw what did u think of my tigerII out in the back patio before it got sent off

?

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    ian i just added more annaliese and the yamato btw what did u think of my tigerII out in the back patio before it got sent off
    Hi PJ

Havent had chance to have a look at them yet mate. Will let you know. Im sure that they will be up to your usual standard.

Regards etc

Ian D

he one outdoors is on ur page here mate i thought ud seen it and been inspired to do some outdoors shots i also added an E100 nachtjager pic i wish i could find the disc i really do i have hundreds of great pics on there most of my stuff goes to a single collector in arizona i think ill ask him to send me pics of it all if he can

?

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    he one outdoors is on ur page here mate i thought ud seen it and been inspired to do some outdoors shots i also added an E100 nachtjager pic i wish i could find the disc i really do i have hundreds of great pics on there most of my stuff goes to a single collector in arizona i think ill ask him to send me pics of it all if he can
    Hi PJ.

Sorry mate, dont know how I missed that one. Love the paint job on it.
    Had a look at the E100 also, and, as I expected, up to your usual standard.

Regards etc

Ian D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3