MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

U boot 82

Article about: Good morning to everybody I would want to show you my last job it deals with the U BOOT 82 on base of the kit REVELL, a lot of things of the kit of upgrade and with so many details built by

Quote by RMD View Post
    Literally, the few first photos could easily pass for the real deal. Wow, just wow....

Amazing job.

Take care.
    Hello

Thanks for the compliments ... it's always a pleasure when your work is appreciated.

Thank you

A greeting

Hi Mauro, Don't know how I missed seeing this sooner what a absolutely stunning model everything is just spot on, the detailing is excellent, the painting and weathering is superb and the scenery is perfect.
    You are a very skilled modeller, I take my hat off to you sir! well done! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    Regards, Andy.

I too, look forward to your next projects

Wow ya got that right!! Looks very life like for sure. Some excellent work.

A sincere thanks to everyone!
    The next job will be a TIGER IV Africa Korps, with diorama set in North Africa ... and as I have in mind the project ... it will be a long job.
    Now I stopped to dedicate myself to my other hobby ... collecting ... but now it's time to start again with the colors and the airbrush.

?

Beautiful job, I love it

?

Incredible detail, a truly stunning showcase.
    Wilko

PJS
    ?

I am not really into model ships or planes, but I do appreciate it great work when I see it. Bravo sir.....very well done.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4