MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Can anyone provide any more information about these three patriotic rings?

Article about: I don't have much information on these three rings, but I believe they are all from before WWII. This is the little that I know about each of these rings: 1) Ring 1: Red/Silver This ring doe

?

Hello,,całkowita klapa"-total flapKS) work in Muzeum Wojska Suwałki.Author of the monograph of the 3 Pułk Szwoleżerów:Unfortunately, I have not developed a full biography of Stanislaw Bukraba. You would need to reach at least the personnel file and the Order Journal. In 1924, the Officer of the Year was named captain cavalery/rotmistrz of 3rd Regiment. With seniority on August 15, 1924. I have the impression that the cited biography has gaps and contains inaccuracies.
    https://forum.dobroni.pl/f/3-pulk-szwolezerow/40907/32
    Best wishes
    Artur
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone provide any more information about these three patriotic rings?  

?

Hello,
    mjr Bukraba Stanisław grave is in Pęcice,cmentarz parafii św.Piotra i Pawła, ul. Parkowa.Letter on the gravestone plate:,, GASZTOLD-BUKRABA / STANISŁAW / PŁK (-colonel ) 8P. UŁANÓW / ŻYŁ LAT 69 [!?] / ZM. 19.XI.1961 r.Długoletni oficer 3. pszwol, w kampanii 1939 r. - zastępca dowódcy 8. puł.
    The only solution is the transfer of personnel records in Centralne Archiwum Wojskowe.
    Best wishes
    Artur

As I said in post #18 hopefully no one will dispute Rocznik Oficerski. I looked up the year 1928 and Rotmistrz Bukraba is listed.
    In Rocznik Oficerski for 1924 is same rank, Rotmistrz.
    Now lets look at this : Stanislaw Bukraba started his military service in 1915, won a VM, and how could it be possible that he was a Porucznik in 1929 ??
    After 14 years of meritorious service in Cavalry ?? and all of a sudden from 1929-1939 he became a Pulkownik ??
    You can get all records you want , they will all say same thing , Rotmistrz in 1924.

Here is a picture from Rtm Medwicz collection. Change of Guard of the 8th Ulan Regiment, 1930. All of the 8th Regiment Officers that were serving at that time are in that picture. There is no Bukraba here. The ring has a date of 1929, so it stands to reason that Bukraba would be there in 1930.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone provide any more information about these three patriotic rings?  

?

Hello
    DEAR Krakow1
    See what I found:
    Officers Yearbook Cavalry 1930.Warsaw 1930.According to the Cavalry Review:
    Is the rotmistrz Bukraba in cast member of 2th horse rifle regiment/2 pułk strzelców konnych.
    P.o dowódcy szwadronu zapasowego.Starszeństwo z dniem 15 sierpnia 1924:
    Number 65 rotmistrz Bukraba Stanisław:2 pułk strzelców konnych.
    Best wishes
    Artur
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone provide any more information about these three patriotic rings?   Can anyone provide any more information about these three patriotic rings?  

Can anyone provide any more information about these three patriotic rings?   Can anyone provide any more information about these three patriotic rings?  

Last edited by Wisnia; 07-24-2017 at 08:13 PM.

So we agree that the Rank of Rotmistrz is correct ? after looking at three different (3) Rocznik Oficerski.......

And we also agree that the ring says : Porucznik, and has a date of 1929 ?

?

Hello
    There are two senior parties on August 15, 1924:Nominees for the rank of rotmistrz.See list
    In my opinion, this ring did not belong to the rotmistrz Stanisław Bukraba. I can not find anything about this officer, nothing ... por.rez. inż.Zygmunt Gasztold-Bukraba.
    Best regards
    Artur
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone provide any more information about these three patriotic rings?   Can anyone provide any more information about these three patriotic rings?  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4