Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31

Cross of Valour (Krzyż Walecznych) – Pre-WW2 Types

Article about: by IvanPutski Here's another little tidbit on that cross.... It was awarded to a fighter pilot. Hello Ivan, OK, the suspense builds . . . so now how about giving us the name? The award lists

Hello Lech87,

Many thanks for your post the Crosses of Valour that you have obtained, the 1939 Cross is a fictitious cross that started to appear on the market around the 1990's, the 1943 and 1944 Dated ones are from the communist era and the Albin Rozycki at the end I will leave to one of the other Forum members the first seems to be a WW2 or post war production that seems to be alright.

Always wise to post on the Forum first to be safe, hopefully they did not cost you too much .

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Quote by andrzejku98 View Post
    Hello Lech87,

Many thanks for your post the Crosses of Valour that you have obtained, the 1939 Cross is a fictitious cross that started to appear on the market around the 1990's, the 1943 and 1944 Dated ones are from the communist era and the Albin Rozycki at the end I will leave to one of the other Forum members the first seems to be a WW2 or post war production that seems to be alright.

Always wise to post on the Forum first to be safe, hopefully they did not cost you too much .

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hi Andrzej,

Thank you for letting me know. I figured some were recent productions judging by the like-new condition. The small one with the 1920 date and lighter purple ribbon seems to be old, has a nice patina and the ribbon smells of old tobacco. I paid 100 CAD for the lot.

Best,

Lech

Hello Everyone,

I came across the following Cross of Valour for sale with a Group that it not belong too :

Cross of Valour obverse

Cross of Valour reverse numbered 18204

The group it is for sale including the Cross of Valour numbered 18204

Excerpt from the Daily Orders listing the Crosses of Valour awarded to members of the French Military Mission.

This particular cross was awarded to Podint. Colomer.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Czy jest szansa na odnalezienie informacji, komu zostal nadany KW o numerze 3720?

?

Original?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cross of Valour (Krzyż Walecznych) – Pre-WW2 Types   Cross of Valour (Krzyż Walecznych) – Pre-WW2 Types  

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31