Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Family in Lwow 1939

Article about: Hello My sister has been on this forum (Suz K) and received some really helpful advice, and information, about how to find out more about our Grandad's, Stanislaw Jeziorkowski born in Lwow i

?

Default Family in Lwow 1939

Hello
    My sister has been on this forum (Suz K) and received some really helpful advice, and information, about how to find out more about our Grandad's, Stanislaw Jeziorkowski born in Lwow in 1911, military records and about his time as a POW. With the help of the forum members we now have some information and, for the first time, the names of his parents and brothers. I am now hoping the forum can point me in the right direction as to how we may be able to find out what happened to our Grandad's parents and brothers after the start of WW2 which is the last time our Grandad saw them.

Thank you.
    Regards
    Caroline

?

My grandad’s brothers were Adolf Jeziorkowski and Karol (or could be Karol-kazimierz) Jeziorkowski, we did think there may be a third brother but we don’t have his name. We believe one of the brothers died in a POW camp but we have not been able to find any record of any of them on the straty osobowe - Szukaj site, which is where we found some details for my grandad. Does anyone know anywhere else we could check for POW details?
    Thanks
    Caroline