MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

The Makers: Gontarczyk, Knedler, Nagalski, Grabski, Reising, Buszek, Krupski i Matulewicz . . .

Article about: Wladyslaw MIECZNIK Roughly translated from Wikipedia Wladyslaw Miecznik (born 18 April 1903 in Warsaw , died. 8 February 1989 in Warsaw ) - Polish coppersmith and engraver . Biography In 192

?

Absolutely fantastic gorget of 14 Lancers Regiment made by W. Buszek in silver
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Makers: Gontarczyk, Knedler, Nagalski, Grabski, Reising, Buszek, Krupski i Matulewicz . . .   The Makers: Gontarczyk, Knedler, Nagalski, Grabski, Reising, Buszek, Krupski i Matulewicz . . .  

The Makers: Gontarczyk, Knedler, Nagalski, Grabski, Reising, Buszek, Krupski i Matulewicz . . .  

Beautiful and oh-so-rare surviving cased ryngraf. Hammer price 2748USD / 1880GBP. I would love to have been in the winner's circle. Congrats to the collector that was.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello Everyone,

I found the following on the internet, Tony has shown calling cards of the Firm Wiktor Gontarczyk before, but I just think that maybe this one might be signed by the man himself ?

Obverse

Reverse

Best wishes

Andrzej

p.s. Click to enlarge the photographs.

?

Signature on the reverse is indeed W. Gontarczyk and w can assume it is the man himself

?

Stanislaw Reising original, luxury edition KOP badge wrapping.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Makers: Gontarczyk, Knedler, Nagalski, Grabski, Reising, Buszek, Krupski i Matulewicz . . .   The Makers: Gontarczyk, Knedler, Nagalski, Grabski, Reising, Buszek, Krupski i Matulewicz . . .  

The Makers: Gontarczyk, Knedler, Nagalski, Grabski, Reising, Buszek, Krupski i Matulewicz . . .   The Makers: Gontarczyk, Knedler, Nagalski, Grabski, Reising, Buszek, Krupski i Matulewicz . . .  

Szymon, wonderful set! Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Hello Everyone,

Whilst searching the internet yesterday I came across the following picture of Adam Nagalski

Best wishes

Andrzej

p.s. click to enlarge the picture in a new page

Quote by jaxmon View Post
    Here is another piece of pre-war life
    Part of price-list from Adam Nagalski's firm Nice assortment Catalogue from 1935
    Hey, I know I'm replying to a post from 10 years ago, but do you have this catalogue and could share better pictures?

I’ve also been hoping to find a clearer image. Thus far no luck. If you do find better images please post here as we’d all be grateful.

Regards,
    Tony

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6