Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with identifying Polish badges.

Article about: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and this would be my first post. I am in possession of few Polish badges and I'm not sure if they are original or modern fakes. I know there are so man

?

Default Need help with identifying Polish badges.

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and this would be my first post. I am in possession of few Polish badges and I'm not sure if they are original or modern fakes. I know there are so many of those on today's market and it's really hard to find real one.
    I see this forum has a lot of collectors with great deal of knowledge and I am sure that someone can help me with identifying my "collection".

Thank you for any input.

Here is my first badge of " 1-Pulk Stzelcow Wielkopolskich", more will follow.

Need help with identifying Polish badges.Need help with identifying Polish badges.Need help with identifying Polish badges.Need help with identifying Polish badges.Need help with identifying Polish badges.

?

Hi guys. Is anyone here who can verify if this badge is original? Thank you!

Polish pre-1939 badges are real minefiled ...