Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Need help identifying polish sabre

Article about: Greetings all, hope all is well. I’ve recently come across a polish sabre for sale in my area and was hoping someone could help me identify it and maybe even verify if it’s authentic, Th

Default Need help identifying polish sabre

Greetings all, hope all is well. I’ve recently come across a polish sabre for sale in my area and was hoping someone could help me identify it and maybe even verify if it’s authentic,

The only markings is W.P.

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum.

Can you please post your photos directly to the forum. Picture hosting sites are not allowed.

Thanks!

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)