Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Badges on ebay

Article about: Major embarrasment here. I never thought about fakes of other European items besides German stuff. Talk about walking around with my head stuck in my butt. I certainly apologize to jh92. Sor

?

Default Polish Badges on ebay

Major embarrasment here.
    I never thought about fakes of other European items besides German stuff. Talk about walking around with my head stuck in my butt.
    I certainly apologize to jh92. Sorry Pal.
    Steve
    Last edited by SteveR; 02-25-2010 at 05:31 AM.

jh92
    ?

Default Re: Polish Badges on ebay

Nevermind
    Last edited by jh92; 02-25-2010 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks Steve,

The more revealing view . . . showing that all but one are copies made by Panasiuk. The remaining one also looks to be a copy. Regardless, a good opportunity for anyone who collects repros.

Regards,
    T.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Badges on ebay  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

I apologize guys. That is what happens when you step into a field you know nothing about.
    I hope no one thinks I am trying to help some crook scalp anyone. I feel like an idiot.

Steve, no worries. I'm sure nothing of the sort was suspected by anyone here. Feel free to continue posting any and all internet auction items that may be of interest to us, but please use the ‘Auction Items’ sticky for this purpose (at the top of the forum thread list).

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne