Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

POLISH BOYS LATVIA and ESTONIA COLLECTION

Article about: POLISHBOYS LATVIA AND ESTONIA COLLECTION Of special note is THE ORDER OF LACPLESIS ( ORDER OF THE BEARSLAYER) 3rd Class This is the Latvian equivalent to the Medal of Honor/Virtuti-Militari.

Default POLISH BOYS LATVIA and ESTONIA COLLECTION

POLISHBOYS LATVIA AND ESTONIA COLLECTION
    Of special note is THE ORDER OF LACPLESIS ( ORDER OF THE BEARSLAYER) 3rd Class
    This is the Latvian equivalent to the Medal of Honor/Virtuti-Militari. Was bestowed on 63 Poles,
    Including Joseph Pilsudski.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POLISH BOYS LATVIA and  ESTONIA  COLLECTION   POLISH BOYS LATVIA and  ESTONIA  COLLECTION  

POLISH BOYS LATVIA and  ESTONIA  COLLECTION   POLISH BOYS LATVIA and  ESTONIA  COLLECTION  

POLISH BOYS LATVIA and  ESTONIA  COLLECTION   POLISH BOYS LATVIA and  ESTONIA  COLLECTION  

Last edited by Polishboy; 05-30-2017 at 09:17 PM.

?

Holy moly these medals are so rare (especially the lāčplēsis one) me being from Latvia I can tell that one of the medals were given to veterans of the Latvian war of independence

Raul - I am liquidating my collection. The White star, Artillery Badge ( With document and photo) and Lasplesis are still available.

Polishboy

?

:/

Very good collection and very competent collection accounting!