Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Pre-WWII airforce mechanics badges

Article about: Dear Fellows, I recently managed to acquire two Polish airforce badges , which I believe to be mechanics badges but I am not sure. I would be grateful if fellows from internetland could iden

Default Polish Pre-WWII airforce mechanics badges

Dear Fellows,

I recently managed to acquire two Polish airforce badges , which I believe to be mechanics badges but I am not sure. I would be grateful if fellows from internetland could identify the badges and give me any further information they might know.

Delimata
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Pre-WWII airforce mechanics badges   Polish Pre-WWII airforce mechanics badges  

Polish Pre-WWII airforce mechanics badges   Polish Pre-WWII airforce mechanics badges  

Polish Pre-WWII airforce mechanics badges   Polish Pre-WWII airforce mechanics badges  

Hello delimati,

Many thanks for your post from what I have been able to find on the internet, these are French not Polish :

French Air Force Airship Observers Badge

French Air Force Balloon Pilots Badge

It is always best to ask the Forum before buying hopefully you will be able to get your money back

Best wishes

Andrzej

Even though the badges are French, it would appear they have been modified to remove the original french style attachment and replaced with a more polish style attachment.

They also appear to be earlier pieces and without clear shots of the hallmarks and number I'd guess have a fair chance of being original.

I'd be interested in them