Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Warzawa Ammo can

Article about: I bought this ammo can and when I recieved it noticed a SA hallmark and a fainter marking under the paint which was flaking -off.further investigation found this .Can anyone give me Info. ab

Default Polish Warzawa Ammo can

I bought this ammo can and when I recieved it noticed a SA hallmark and a fainter marking under the paint which was flaking -off.further investigation found this .Can anyone give me Info. about this can? I will post better pics if anyone shows interest..Polish Warzawa Ammo canPolish Warzawa Ammo canPolish Warzawa Ammo canPolish Warzawa Ammo canThanks BD

Default Re: Polish Warzawa Ammo can

Moderator.. Apologies If I posted in the wrong thread .please move to correct thread /forum.. I'm new to the forum & not familiar w/all the threads as of yet..Thanks ..Willi Sienkw.

Hello Willi, First off welcome to the forum. I've moved this over to the pre-WW2 section as this piece quite obviously bears pre-war Polish markings. An interesting and scarcely seen ammo box. One of the many pieces re-used by the Germans. Thanks for the post.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Warzawa Ammo can  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

This is pre war polish can for ammo to CKM wz.30.
    [SA] stamp is from Suomi Armee. Finland took from Germany a lot of polish eqipement after september campaign 1939.

Thanks for the Information !

btt