Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES in DETAIL PART II

Article about: THIS IS PART II Enjoy

Default POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES in DETAIL PART II

THIS IS PART II

Enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES in DETAIL PART II   POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES in DETAIL PART II  

POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES in DETAIL PART II   POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES in DETAIL PART II  

POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES in DETAIL PART II   POLISHBOYS REGIMENTAL BADGES in DETAIL PART II  

Well, they all look impressive but whilst I have been collecting militaria of all shades since the early '70s I have no clue about all but the most often seen Polish badges. So, what would really help me and I am sure other members is that having said this is a mixture or original and repro items you were to point out which are orignals and which are repro. That way those of us who can't tell might learn from your experience. Just a thought

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Dear Watchdog,

Yes, I agree Collecting is an experience in itself. There is a lot of literature available from knowledgeable collectors such as Prof. Wesolowski that I would not hope to cover on this Forum. Whilst I have been the route there is always more to learn and I make no claims to being an authority. The Forum is a good place to start however. As to my collection, My goal was to get is all out there on the Internet via this Forum for everyone to see. The alternative was to keep it hidden in my closet. I would not endeavor to identify all of my items individually as to their originality status. As a long term collector yourself you must agree that this is mostly intuitive and a personal opinion based upon experience and the opinions of others who we assume know more than us. If you wish to learn my opinions on items - follow my classifieds. Each item listed will have my opinion on it
    together with my disclaimer. In the meantime you may request information about a specific item of interest and we will be happy to respond as time permits. Happy Collecting Polishboy