Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Search for information for the ww1 period to General Conrad Strzelczyk

Article about: Hello everybody, I was asked to look out for more information about General Conrad Strzelczyk during ww1 (not sure if he had this rank in ww1). Any kind of information is highly appreciated

Default Search for information for the ww1 period to General Conrad Strzelczyk

Hello everybody,

I was asked to look out for more information about General Conrad Strzelczyk during ww1 (not sure if he had this rank in ww1).

This is not directly my area of research, so that's the reason that I put my question out here.

Any kind of information is highly appreciated and welcome .

Thank you very much in advance,
    Pieter.

Hello Pieter,

I was able to find a photo taken at the end of the war, in which his rank seems to be Plk. (Colonel), I have also searched through the Officers Yearbooks for 1924, 1932 and the Reserve Officers Yearbook 1934, with out finding any mention of him.

Search for information for the ww1 period to General  Conrad Strzelczyk

Konrad Strzelczyk.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Andrzej,

Thank you very much for your effort!
    It indeed seems like his rank in the text under the picture is not the same as the rank shown on his shoulders. Interesting.

Kind regards, Pieter.

Hello Pieter,

I came across this whilst searching the Net for Konrad Strzelczyk, click on the link, unfortunately I do not read French, please forgive me if I have incorrectly identified the Language.

http://imosphinx.org/wp-content/uplo...rique-2015.pdf

Best wishes

Andrzej

Andrzej,

Again I would thank you very-very much for this ! This is of hughe interest because I did not know before that also Polish soldiers fought in Belgium during ww1!
    And above all not in my own region, this part of history must be forgotten to mention in the available documentation about the battle for Kemmel, or I must check this for sure in the nearby future .

Thank you very much!
    Kind regards,
    Pieter.