Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unknow police badge

Article about: H,I am interested in this product and would like to know what it is and how much it is worth. Thanks all!

Why is this in Polish Militaria ????

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Based on this simple search on google I believe this is a reproduction

Here is another which is exactly the same. At least this seller states REPRO. Coming out of Poland I suspect.. based on the payment information.

wwii the german badge bahn polizei beamter - Buy Reproductions and Replicas of Medals at todocoleccion - 180394525

Smitty

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Krakow1 View Post
    Why is this in Polish Militaria ????
    To tell the truth I didn't actually notice that! You are correct that it shouldn't be in this section but I expect it has something to do with where the OP saw it.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

It is trying quite hard to be a representation of a TR Dienstmarke für zivile Bahnpolizeibeamte. I've not seen this type before and believe it is a fantasy piece.

Ralph,

Thank you for uploading the images.. My government computer sometimes does not permit that option..

Appreciate you finishing my task..

Best regards..

Smitty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2