Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bogus Award "Legitymacji"

Article about: Moved to correct section of forum:

?

Default Travels sold again

Hello Everyone
    1.The travel ID card:Odznaka batalionu Parasol number 52/693-fictitious awarded to Mariusz BIAŁEK BIAŁY;see post #1 was sold on October 1, 2017
    https://archiwum.allegro.pl/oferta/l...981131416.html
    2.The travel ID card:LEGITYMACJA ODZNAKI SAPERÓW 5 KDP-fictitious awarded to Tomasz KWIEK;see post #1 was sold on October 1, 2017
    https://archiwum.allegro.pl/oferta/l...981134422.html
    3.On November 4,2017 fictitious documents were sold. Here they are. Maybe you can verify them?Aukcja allegro:
    zestaw dokumentów(7031709263)
    Continued counterfeit documents in the next post.

?

Hello Everyone
    Counterfeit documents,sold on November 4, 2017:

Watch out for auctions. They can go on in circulation !!!

Best wishes

Artur

?

Hard time for beginners collectors of documents.

Information about this fake.

Sorry for Capital letters and polish text, maybe my translation will be not good .
    The description is from one of the sellers.

"KAŻDY MOZE ZAKUPIĆ PODOBNE LEGITYMACJE NA GIEŁDZIE W BYTOMIU 1 SOBOTA MIESIĄCA.
    LEGITYMACJE SA SPRZEDAWANE TYLKO W PAKIECIE 100 SZTUK 1000ZŁ,
    JEDNAK W PAKIECIE MOŻE SIĘ ZDARZYĆ 5-6 TAKICH SAMYCH LUB NP.10-12 DO KRZYŻÓW ZASŁUGI.
    SPRZEDAJĄCY NIE DAJE GWARANCJI ANI WYMIANY LUB PODMIANY.
    W PAKIETACH SĄ LEPSZEJ LUB GORSZEJ KONDYCJI, BARDZIEJ LUB MNIEJ POSZUKIWANE SĄ CZYSTE WYPISANE .WSZYSTKIE TO REPRODUKCJE.
    CZŁOWIEK KTÓRY SPRZEDAJE WYSTAWIA SWÓJ KRAMIK W PIERWSZYM RZĘDZIE RAZEM Z PUDEŁKAMI I MONETAMI Z TEGO CO WIEM JEST Z KRAKOWA TAM TEŻ HANDLUJE.DO BYTOMIA PRZYWOZI 1-2 PAKIETY.LEGITYMACJA NA ZAMÓWIENIE TO KOSZT 30-50ZŁ U TEGO HANDLUJĄCEGO."

"Anyone can purchase similar cards on the stock exchange in Bytom 1 Saturday of the month.
    Passes are sold only in a package of 100 for 1000ZŁ,
    However, the package can happen 5-6 identical or e.g. 10-12 to merit crosses.
    The seller makes no warranty or replacement or substitution.
    In packages are better or worse condition, more or less searched are pure written.
    All of this is reproductions.
    The man who sells his faucet in the first row together with boxes and coins from what I know is from Krakow there also trades. To Bytom import 1-2 packages. ID card to order is the cost of 30-50 PLN for this seller. "

One question that comes to mind is why anyone would want these – especially a bulk pack of 100 pieces. If these are inkjet copies, as most of the fakes on the market seem to be, then they are easy to spot. But no doubt some will still fall victim. Personally, I’d have a few choice words for the producer / seller of this crap if I was to visit his table at that Bytom market. Am I wrong, or are there laws in Poland that prohibit the reproduction of government issue military documents, and if so would this apply to items dating from the PRL era?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

If the seller says openly that the reproductions are rather nothing threaten him.
    But others use them to cheat

?

Hello Everyone

I do not ask the seller to write that it's reproductions or copies. I bought it, but thanks to Tony's help I managed to get my money back !!!

Best wishes

Artur

Quote by Wisnia View Post
    Hello Everyone
    In my free time I will search what these ID cards were made of. I am looking for orginals.
    Orginal Krzyż Grunwaldu III klasy,nr legitymacji 48919/787 awarded topłk no kap.WOLNY (the shortcut is written kpt/captain)

Attachment 1140275
    orginal legitymacja,allegro nr aukcji:6754113427
    9523. Order Krzy

Attachment 1140276
    fals in auction nr 7083877700
    MEGA WYSTAWA 214 SZTUK 3 PARTIA (7083877700) - Allegro.pl - Wi

Best wishes

Artur
    I have 2 original legitymacja for Grunwald Cross III class. Both are extreemly rare due to the recipients. Pm me if you need a scan
    Regards Aahauge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2