Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Tank Helmet

Article about: Been after an example with the combined 1st generation PNW-57 night vision IR set for a while and this one is nicely dated to 1965 Am i right in saying these were first introduced in 1957?

Default Polish Tank Helmet

Been after an example with the combined 1st generation PNW-57 night vision IR set for a while and this one is nicely dated to 1965 Am i right in saying these were first introduced in 1957? Polish Tank HelmetPolish Tank HelmetPolish Tank HelmetPolish Tank HelmetPolish Tank HelmetPolish Tank HelmetPolish Tank HelmetPolish Tank Helmet

Looks like something out of Star Wars I do love your displays James. That night vision set looks heavy have you tried it on? Got a vision of old ex polish army tank crews in nursing homes with crooked necks and glowing irradiated eyes thanks for showing mate

That's a great set up James!! can i ask.......does it work!!????? as then you could see for yourself the fabled Czech Vz 60 hidden IR Leopard camo!!! COOOL!!!! now that I would love to see!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by austromunga; 02-25-2017 at 08:44 PM.

Thanking you both Ian and Paul i had to cheat and use a Czech strichtarn jacket as i don't own any polish raindrop gear I can confirm it is quite a heavy set but well balanced and i feel without the mounted electronics pack behind the head it would pull on the old neck muscles like the helmet mounted version i have this one has to be used in conjunction with the projection paddle and i believe runs on 24 volt ,i still need to add a battery to my other combined lamp and goggles set as it is a stand alone version but Rene' blacky warned me not to be afraid of the buzzing noise when energised and as I'm a big wuss not as yet bothered to try it out Polish Tank Helmet it will fit in perfectly amongst my warsaw pact tank helmet collection Polish Tank HelmetPolish Tank HelmetPolish Tank HelmetPolish Tank HelmetPolish Tank HelmetPolish Tank Helmetthe Hungarian version is next on my list

Hey James I broke mine today! but my "Super Wifey" fixed it

Fair play you have got a goodun there mate
    Regards James