Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Today marks 76th year anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising. Glory to the Heroes. Czesc I slawa Bohaterom.

Article about: Today marks 76th Anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising. One of the young soldiers, only 11 years old Wojtus Zalewski nom de guerre " White Eagle " died 08/21/1944. Cześć i Slawa Boh

Default Today marks 76th year anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising. Glory to the Heroes. Czesc I slawa Bohaterom.

Today marks 76th Anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising.

One of the young soldiers, only 11 years old Wojtus Zalewski nom de guerre " White Eagle " died 08/21/1944.

Cześć i Slawa Bohaterom !!!!

Today marks 76th year anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising.  Glory to the Heroes. Czesc I slawa Bohaterom.

They had to be very brave to fight like that, at that moment and against such a powerful invader.
    Glory to the heroes of the Warsaw Uprising 1944.

Santi

Hello Krakow1,

Many thanks for your post my late Father fought during the Warsaw Uprising nom de guerre "Wilczek" aged only 16, he spent his 17th Birthday in Lamsdorf POW Camp, they where all Heroes.

Many thanks

Andrzej
    Last edited by andrzejku98; 08-02-2020 at 09:22 PM.

?

RIP Wojtus.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Rest In Peace Wojtus and others. Raul

This beauty just sold here in USA in auction.

Today marks 76th year anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising.  Glory to the Heroes. Czesc I slawa Bohaterom.

Hello to all

I was fortunate enough to be in Warsaw at 5 PM on August 1st for the celebration of the Uprising when all sirens started wailing... The city went still for 05 minutes.... Torches everywhere, planes in the sky .... That was extremely impressive !!

We were located in front of the Prudential Bank building, an iconic victim of the Warzaw uprising. This place took a 2000 kgs bomb on AUgust 28th 1944 but it is still standing !

Still and find traces of the martyrdom of the city

Next day , i was lucky enough to attend a lecture on the weaponery used during the Uprising and we could fire a few of them at the range

A bl**dy loud week end indeed

Warzaw is a fantastic place full of history, great and proud people , can't wait to return !!

honor i ojczyzna !!!

K.