Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1st Polish Parachute Brigade Collar Tabs - Opinions Welcomed

Article about: Hi all, In my continued quest to learn more on Polish airborne insignia, have a pair of airborne collar kites that would like to get any input that I can on. What I can see is the following:

Default 1st Polish Parachute Brigade Collar Tabs - Opinions Welcomed

Hi all,
    In my continued quest to learn more on Polish airborne insignia, have a pair of airborne collar kites that would like to get any input that I can on.
    What I can see is the following:
    Measurements - 4.5cm from top to bottom, 4cm width and 3.9cm on the bottom diagonal edge.
    Grey has a hint of blue, 2 piece construction with the yellow part backed to the grey at the top, to approximately 2cm further down the back of the grey part. Old newspaper has been used to back them.
    The pins on the parachutists are intact; when angled in the light the parachutists have a soft brass color observable in certain points.
    Any thoughts gladly welcomed,

Paul

1st Polish Parachute Brigade Collar Tabs - Opinions Welcomed1st Polish Parachute Brigade Collar Tabs - Opinions Welcomed1st Polish Parachute Brigade Collar Tabs - Opinions Welcomed1st Polish Parachute Brigade Collar Tabs - Opinions Welcomed

Hello Paul,
    Metal parachutists looks OK but I am not sure with cloth patch.
    This "grey" material looks to fresh and rather unusual for me.
    Cheers
    Rafal

Hi Rafal, thanks again for taking the time to review and comment!
    Best wishes,
    Paul