Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 141 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1435

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?

Article about: yes Gary this is correct all three samples are from England and not Middle East will seek additional photos of the Middle East

Well it is doing good....

Default Polish combat para badge on ebay 2906 and 523

Dear Fellows recently saw Polish Combat Para Badge for sale on UK ebay. See attached link:-

WW2 polish combat para wings to a paratrooper | eBay

I was wondering if our experts could advise if the badge and wreath are genuine? I not so sure of the numbering on the wreath, would welcome comments. See attached photographs. I believe that the para eagle is a Kirkwood and Sons manufacture.

Delimata
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?   Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?  

Hello Delimata,

Many thanks for yours post, the Parachute Badge Numbered : 2906 with the Combat Jump Wreath Numbered 523 was awarded to : Strz. Józef Balicki, hopefully one of the other Forum members will be able to provide further information.

Also added the photograph which might show Strz. Józef Balicki.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hi Guys,

That paratrooper badge is a fake. The photo was added by the dealer I am sure to make it seem more authentic. This badge sold on ebay a few years back along with some medals and has been already discussed on this forum.

Nick

Default Para SBS badge 2906

Dear fellows,

Thanks for the heads up. I messaged the ebay seller and asked him if its genuine and he messaged me back that it was. Good job I didn't take his word it and checked. It could have been an expensive mistake.

Delimata

No problem Delimata,

Can you email me? I have a question for you but I can't find how to PM you.

Thanks

Nick
    Last edited by cichociemny; 07-17-2021 at 08:36 AM.

Hello,
    Some sellers dare everything...

WW2 1st Panzer Division Polish Land Forces walking steak/monocular | eBay

My God...
    ZP

Hello Ze-Pole,

Many thanks for your post, I hope you do not mind me taking the liberty of posting the photographs of the walking stick, because once the auction has ended the link will not work :

double click the photographs to open in a new window.

Plk.Dypl. Jerzy Piotr Levittoux.

Plk.Dypl. Jerzy Piotr Levittoux grave, 1st soldier of the 1st Armoured Division Killed on the European continent.

Best wishes

Andrzej
    Last edited by andrzejku98; 07-18-2021 at 12:58 PM. Reason: additional photos and info.

Andrejku98,
    Thank you for the pictures indeed !
    Many items engraved probably made by the same guy have been proposed.
    Ridiculous !

Here is the link of a Polish badge with maker never seen before. I don't know the Polish paratroopers badges.
    WWII Poland Polish 1st Parachute Para Bde Glider Badge - British made by FIRMIN | eBay

Regards.
    ZP

Default Pair of exiled polish army poland titles

I have recently purchased a pair of exiled polish army Poland titles. They look good to me, however before the payment I would like to confirm that I am doing the right thing. Therefore I would like to ask you as experts about your opinion about the patches. Your help will be highly appreciated.
    Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?Auction items .. Good, Bad or Indifferent ?