Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45

Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types

Article about: Dear friends, I would like to propose posting a new thread with regards to the Krzyz Waleczny or Cross of Valour. i love this medal it is a personal favourite of mine. What i hope hope to ac

Default Polish Air Force cap and cross of valor

Found this Polish Air Force cap and cross of valor on the internet auction. I would like to ask you for your opinion. Do you think are they genuine? What about the eagle was it used by Polish airmen.

Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile TypesCross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile TypesCross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile TypesCross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile TypesCross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile TypesCross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile TypesCross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types

Hello Botmalin,

Many thanks for your post, the owner of the Cap was :

Surname : Stadtmüller

Christian Name : Roman Mieczysław

Service Number : P-0875

Date of Birth : 19.07.1912 in Kraków

Date of Death : 29.05.1996

Place of Death : Manchester, U.K.

Squadrons : 300, 301

Awards : VM V kl., KW x 2, ML, DFC (KW awarded by General Dyw. Marian Kukiel shown making the award in the photograph)

The Eagle that I have seen normally worn on the service cap was the Spink and Son produced

Hope that the above information is of some help to you

Best wishes

Andrzej

He
    Hello Andrzej,
    Many thanks for your response.
    Best regards
    Miroslaw

Hi.
    I am asking for identification.
    In my opinion, this is the second variant of Albin Różycki. The ribbon does not suit me completely, it seems to be post-war.
    Regards Adrian.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types   Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types  

Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types   Cross of Valour (Krzyz Walecznych) - Exile Types  

jac
    ?

Witam, kupiłem KW Spink Son i zastanawiam się czy jest to oryginał. Według mojej oceny jest bardzo cienki, porównując go do KW Kretchmera około o połowe. Jaka powinna być grubość KW Spinka? Mój KW na końcach krzyża ma niecałe 2mm. W wolnej chwili dodam zdjęcia. Pozdrawiam.

Hello Jac,

Welcome to the Forum, has you are no doubt aware the language used on the Forum is English, so I sincerely hope that you do not mind me translating you post for all non speaker's of Polish to understand.

Hello, I bought a KW Spink Son and I wonder if it is the original. In my opinion, it is very thin, comparing it to KW Kretchmer by about half. What should be the thickness of the KW Clip? My KW at the ends of the cross is less than 2mm. I will add photos in my free time. Regards.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45