Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

First Armoured Division commemorative medal

Article about: Here for review, my commemorative medal which I just bought. It's an old one. I think it was made in 1947 in polish zone in Germany. I was trying to translate the Latin sentence, and it goes

Default First Armoured Division commemorative medal

Here for review, my commemorative medal. It's an old one. I think it was made in 1947 in polish zone in Germany. I was trying to translate the Latin sentence, and it goes something like this: from Germany the occupied territory by Polish forces 1945-1947

anybody?

Hi Lukasz,

Although I don’t know much about these commemorative medals I don’t believe they are yet being counterfeited. This one appears to be genuine. I’ve seen these on the market many times, so it’s not a scarce medal by any stretch. If memory serves this medal was originally issued in a presentation case. Worth confirming as a cased medal would be the most collectible setup.

On a side note, please avoid using non-forum image hosting websites for posting your pictures. Web links die which results in useless threads. There are several methods whereby you can properly add photos that will become permanent additions.. Here’s one:

The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Many thanks and best wishes Tony