Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help identification beret WW2

Article about: Hello I heave beret which wearing Polish soldier in ww2. Please help me identify beret, it's not tipical beret in Polish West Army. I don't know which units wearing this beret , and who made

Default Help identification beret WW2

Hello I heave beret which wearing Polish soldier in ww2. Please help me identify beret, it's not tipical beret in Polish West Army. I don't know which units wearing this beret , and who made beret.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help identification beret WW2   Help identification beret WW2  

Help identification beret WW2   Help identification beret WW2  

Help identification beret WW2  

Please send more pictures of the inside liner. Open up the Beret if you can and take pictures of the liner , and any markings, stamps on the inside.

- - ------- - -

Also how is the eagle attached on the inside ?

Witam
    Beret dostałem z UK po byłym żołnierzu walczęcym na zachodzie ale nie wiem kto to był i gdzie służył. Beret nie ma typowych duzych pieczątek w środku jedynie niewielką pieczątkę, chyba daty 1941 z czerwonej farby trudna do identyfikacji. Beret nie posiada też typowych 2 dziur jako wywietrzniki, a struktura materiału jest bardziej jak beretu tropikalnego bardzo przewiewnego. Do orła napewno zostały dorobione wąsy przez byłego właściciela ponieważ zostały kiedyś oderwane. Nie wiem czy beret i orzełek są oryginalne i kto jest producentem takiego geretu. Jedyna informacja to taka że jest to beret Kanadyjski ale zadnego nie mam na to potwierdzenia.
    Posiadam jeszcze jeden beret WW2 na innym forum pokazany. Proszę o pomoc w stwierdzeniu czy jest to oryginał na 100%

Hello
    Beret got from the UK after a former soldier fighting in the west but I do not know who it was and where he served. Beret does not have the typical large stamps inside only a small stamp, probably the date 1941 with red paint difficult to identify. Beret does not have typical 2 holes as vents, and the structure of the material is more like a tropical beret very breathable. To the eagle, mustache has been made by the former owner because they were once detached. I do not know if the beret and eagle are original and who is the producer of such a grett. The only information is that it is a Canadian beret but I can not confirm it.
    I have another WW2 beret on another forum shown. Please help me determine if it is 100% original

Help identification beret WW2Help identification beret WW2Help identification beret WW2Help identification beret WW2Help identification beret WW2Help identification beret WW2Help identification beret WW2Help identification beret WW2