Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Krzyz Czynu Bojowego Polskich Sil Zbrojnych na Zachodzie

Article about: I’ve finally got round to thinking about getting my dad’s medals mounted. I had to buy the Siberia Cross and the Polish Armed Forces in the West Military Action Cross (Krzyz Czynu Bojowe

Default Krzyz Czynu Bojowego Polskich Sil Zbrojnych na Zachodzie

I’ve finally got round to thinking about getting my dad’s medals mounted. I had to buy the Siberia Cross and the Polish Armed Forces in the West Military Action Cross (Krzyz Czynu Bojowego Polskich Sil Zbrojnych na Zachodzie) from the internet. I know it’s too late to get the Siberia cross as my dad had died before 2004 but does anybody know if it’s possible to still request an official one, and if not does anyone know where I can get a Monte Cassino and Ankona clasp to go with the one I have?

Krzyz Czynu Bojowego Polskich Sil Zbrojnych na Zachodzie

For the two clasps you’re after you’ll need to keep an eye out on ebay and allegro as your best bets. I very much doubt that this cross is still being issued. Maybe someone else can chime in to confirm. Lastly, I’d recommend replacing the modern army hat eagle with one from the period. They remain in plentiful supply.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Great advice thanks Tony.