Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

Article about: Beautiful displays, you have just raised the level of display quality. For me it is going back to make maybe new display. I love your 2KW, and VM.

Hello Pieter,
    The future exhibition you prepare will be great !
    Beautifull showcases !
    Congratulations for these items in your displays.
    Best regards.
    ZP

ze-pole;

Was not possible without your help my friend . I was forgotten to mention this in my ealier post for wich I apologize!

Thank you once again!

Kind regards, Pieter.

Hello Pieter,
    Your collection is your work, not mine !
    And you are gifted.
    ZP

Hi everyone,

First off all I would like to say thank you to Andrzej for gigiving me the names of the people who were awarded the Monte Cassino crosses. Now I have the pleasure of sharingljlkp my collection with you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!   Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Hello,
    Great collection !
    ZP

Hello thorgalll,

Outstanding collection!

Starszy ułan Władysław Szydłowski during the Battle of Monte Cassino served in the 15 Pułk Ułanów Poznańskich (15th Poznański Lancers Regiment) for which he was awarded the Monte Cassino Cross Numbered 24242.

Maybe only later he was transferred to the 25th Wielkopolski Lancers Regiment.

Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!

A very rare "Poland" reverse bow. I saw it maybe twice in the photos of the sleeve of a 2nd Corps soldier's uniform. Can anyone write a few words about it?

Regards
    Konrad

Hi Konrad,

Yes, he was transferred from 15th Pułk Ułanów Poznańskich to 25th Pułk Ułanów Wielkopolski but, I used the division that is on the Monte Cassino Cross documents.

Regards Tomasz

Not much, but I am happy.

Pocketwatch gifted by the ballestrems to a polish worker, IWC pocket watch on a polish chain, unknown eagle, a German propaganda medal from the Upper Silesian plebiscite and two monte Cassino crosses.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your Polish Militaria Display!  

Hello JackSkellington,

Thank you for your post. It is very nice set! It would be great if you could post pictures of the reverse side of the Monte Cassino Crosses to identify the Recipients of the Crosses. The one on the left has the replace type of the ribbon.

Regards
    Konrad

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast