Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in Paris

Article about: Opinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in Paris? Is this WWII or post war or just a reproduction? Any help I would be grateful!

Default Opinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in Paris

Opinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in Paris? Is this WWII or post war or just a reproduction? Any help I would be grateful!Opinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in ParisOpinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in ParisOpinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in ParisOpinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in ParisOpinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in ParisOpinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in Paris

?

Looks good. I attached pics for comparison.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in Paris   Opinions needed for this Polish Pilots badge made in Paris  

Thanks jaxmon! Now I know it is good, but is it Post War or Wartime?

?

Just for my knowledge.
    There was one of these posted that had a Green wreath. Does the color of the wreath denote anything?

Semper Fi
    Phil

A genuine badge in my opinion, but I suspect post war production. Arthus Bertrand was a known producer of Polish decorations (Virtuti Militari, Cross of Valour) after the war and this minty badge is likely one of those offerings. Very scarcely seen, and certainly very collectible. The high quality is clearly visible.

Phil, the green wreath denotes the highest grade of the badge issued only to pilots with combat experience.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne