Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Air Force caps

Article about: Please take a look at this photo and tell me if I'm correct stating the the officer on the left is wearing an enlisted cap badge while the officer on the right is wearing the RAF officer's i

ccj
    ?

Default Polish Air Force caps

Please take a look at this photo and tell me if I'm correct stating the the officer on the left is wearing an enlisted cap badge while the officer on the right is wearing the RAF officer's insignia.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Air Force caps  

ccj
    ?

Default Re: Polish Air Force caps

Another wearing RAF insignia

//// Ok, if these photos belong to anyone please say so and take credit. I have no idea if these belong to anyone. I would imagine there are multiple copies of most WW2 photos and therefore claims of ownership of period photos should be infrequent. /////
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Air Force caps 

ccj
    ?

Caps
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Air Force caps   Polish Air Force caps  

ccj
    ?

Would anyone like to share theur PAF caps? The two I posted are for Polish airmen. The one with the RAF insignia is from an officer and the other could be officer or enlisted I suppose.

Here's one of mine. Manufactured by Moss Bros, although label ink has worn out. Sorry, pic quality not the best.

Regards,
    T.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Air Force caps   Polish Air Force caps  

Polish Air Force caps  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne