Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Polish AirForce Badges Gallery

Article about: Finally I have finished my PAF Wing display.

Yes, does appear to be one of the early WW2 period workshop made versions. Better close up pictures, of the reverse in particular, would help with the identification.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello Everyone,

I came across the following earlier today and thought that I would share them with you all.

Legitymacja awarded to Kpt. Pil. P0856 Henryk Myszkowski.

315 Squadron Badge Legit Numbered 176 awarded to Kapral Konrad Sprenger

305 Squadron Badge Legit awarded to Plut.Bolesław Kossowski

302 Sqaudron Badge Legit Numbered 407 awarded to Kapral Julian (last name could be Shates or Snates)

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

The last Badge legit refers to kpr. Julian Mates (703474).

?

Default Knedler Badge

Hello Everybody,
    I came across this silver badge of which I believe, is an early Knedler type. Any opinions?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish AirForce Badges Gallery   Polish AirForce Badges Gallery  

Polish AirForce Badges Gallery   Polish AirForce Badges Gallery  

Congratulations !!!

?

My best shot this year, so far...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish AirForce Badges Gallery   Polish AirForce Badges Gallery  

I really like the the Polish badges from an aesthetic point of view as well as the historical context and I would love to add some to my collection but I confess they scare the life out of me when it comes to judging originality.

People think that TR badges are heavily faked but I have to say I have seen thousands of Polish badges on sale by dealers who seem to have more than one of each. They all look really good but I just don't have the knowledge to be sure and would want to kill the rogue who sold me a duff one so I just look at the pictures here!

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 06-27-2020 at 03:38 PM.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Recent acquisition. Workshop version.

?

Polish flight engineers badge,my question is is it exile forces or communist,and also is there a good reference to point out differences many thanks .Polish AirForce Badges GalleryPolish AirForce Badges Gallery

?

another question do any of the members have or are willing to share an image of the seemingly mythical flight engineer eagle, i say seemingly mythical as i have never seen one ? thanks in advance

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast