Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45

Polish Forced Labour (Zwangsarbeiter/Fremdarbeiter) collection

Article about: by A.J. Zawadzki Hi Stefan, yes, very perceptive of you. Definitely the efforts of a left leaning group. You'll quickly spot the less-than-subtle hammer and scythe imagery on the cover: Atta

Hello !
    I am looking for information about a place-place, located in the Sieradz poviat or near Łódź. I received information that in this area the Germans imprisoned Polish women who could have been subjected to medical experiments ??? Could it really be like that? From the possible archival information is not 100 % certain that this is true!
    I am waiting for your suggestions-advice-advice!
    Where would you look for such information?

Greeting

hello Gents
    i wasn't even aware about such type of ausweis even existed until this find.On the list of companies that emlpoyed the forced labbours i found only -Mauser AG with the location of worker in Köln-Ehrenfeld it looks like to far from oberndorf to be the same mauser facility?what do You think?i'm also interested in meaning of the 'K' letter on the ausweis can You help to decode it?
    regards

Edit;
    i found info in the web that Polish and USSR labours were kept in Birke and Linden camps near the Oberndorf facility area,the second question remains actual.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Forced Labour (Zwangsarbeiter/Fremdarbeiter) collection   Polish Forced Labour (Zwangsarbeiter/Fremdarbeiter) collection  

Polish Forced Labour (Zwangsarbeiter/Fremdarbeiter) collection   Polish Forced Labour (Zwangsarbeiter/Fremdarbeiter) collection  

Polish Forced Labour (Zwangsarbeiter/Fremdarbeiter) collection   Polish Forced Labour (Zwangsarbeiter/Fremdarbeiter) collection  

Last edited by michal19; 03-22-2023 at 07:04 PM.

My Grandmother, Mother and Aunts were all sent to the gulags by the russians, my Grandmother and 2 of my Aunts perished there. My Mother and her sister survived and ended up in Pahlevi, Persia. From there they went to Lebanon and then to England were they were raised by an uncle. My Grandfather was in the Polish army since WW1 and the AK. He was arrested and imprisoned after the war by the communists for his activities during ( eliminating traitors) and after the war for resisting the communist regime. He was finally released a broken man and passed away shortly there after.
    Thanks for sharing these pics, it's much appreciated.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45