Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 223 of 226 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Default Orzelek, quite large

a recent purchase: quite a large orzelek, 6.3 cm high, no spinning disc. Good, bad or indifferent? Thank you in advance for your knowledge, Panowie!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

This is the post war Panasiuk version. They may still be in production.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

quite a known engraver in Warsaw, isn't it? Therefore a copy.

Yes, a well known engraver still in business. Pictures below of his shop from my visit to Warsaw's Old Town in 2017,and if you look closely you'll see the eagle on display. This is technically not a "copy" as this eagle has a unique design created by Panasiuk. It is different from any of the pre-WW2wz.19 pattern eagles.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello everyone , can anyone tell me anything about this eagle.

Many thanks Tomasz

?

they are rely nice!

Quote by thorgalll View Post
    Hello everyone , can anyone tell me anything about this eagle.

Many thanks Tomasz
    Whether it is issued in ww2 period?

Default Middle East Polish Eagle

Dear Fellows,

I recently bought this eagle from ebay and to me it looks like its a eagle made in the Middle East / Palestine but not sure. The rear washer is an old coin with a hole in the middle (5 Fills) may be from Iraq. Would like to know if anyone else in internet land has further ideas....

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Default Opinions on Polish Eagle Cap Badge made by Gaunt?

Good evening,

Recently I bought this Polish Eagle Cap Badge made by Gaunt.

Is it possible to get opinions on the authenticity from the more knowledgeable collectors in this thread please?

Polish Hat Eagles Polish Hat Eagles

Polish Hat Eagles

Regards all and keep safe,

Marinus

Hello Marinus,

Many thanks for your post and congratulations on your acquisition, it looks fine and from your photographs might never had been issued, there are various types to this cap badge by Gaunt, one with a post and retaining plate and one in sterling silver as shown below :

Polish Hat Eagles

click to enlarge in a new window

Hope it helps you Marinus

Best wishes

Andrzej