Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 226 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Jaszczur
    ?

Default re: Polish Hat Eagles

Here some pic's of my eagles. Regards Jaszczur.

Regards, Richard

Jaszczur, VERY impressive! Anyone here who collects Polish exile air force items is certainly drooling at seeing these – especially the Johnson, Milano eagle on the lower right, and the Gaunt with backing on the upper right. Both of those are very sought after by collectors.

Thank you for sharing these rare badges with us! - and please feel free to add whatever descriptions you can about them, how you found them, etc. etc. – it’s all of interest to us here!

Cheers,
    Tony

3mk
    ?

Great collections!I love the history of the Polish army in exile but still do not have 1 item in my collection exept for a Battle Dress (unissued) which I put on original 1st armoured division collar patches and i had to do a little bit of tailoring my self.

Excellent Stuff!

Quote by Jaszczur View Post
    Here some pic's of my eagles. Regards Jaszczur.

Another addition to POLISH Nave Cap Eagles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

And 3 different types of POLISH Air Force Eagles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Excellent Collection
    Congrats!

One more Polish Exile Eagle . I don't know origin of this eagle.

More of Polish WW2 Exile Eagles.
    One from Palestine 1940 .
    The has been scratch by owner on the front shield.
    First looks like the prongs has been cut and screw post has been introduces by owner.

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Last Polish Eagle for today but unusual Made after the WWII probably in 80s or 90s in England for the Polish Air Force Combatants.

Page 10 of 226 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast