Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Polish Military Cemeteries

Article about: from my recent visit to Powązki Military Cemetery and The Warsaw Rising Museum may be of some interest to you guys. Enjoy. Best, Kosa

Hello Kosa,

Many thanks for your post, unfortunately I could not find his Army Number in 3DSK list, so he either served in 5KDP, or 2nd Armoured Division.

I can add his date of birth : 4th December 1916, his PoW Number was : 103483, and during the Warsaw Uprising he was listed as being a Plut.pchor who was promoted to Sierz.pchor. on the 1st October 1944.

That is all that I was able to find for you Kossa, so his Army Number would be : 1916-___-III

Best wishes

Andrzej
    Last edited by andrzejku98; 04-06-2020 at 11:10 AM.

?

Thank you Andrzej. Indeed, his POW number was 103483 but he was born in 1916. He was born in Warsaw on the 4th of December, 1916.

Best wishes,
    Kosa

Hello Kosa,

Many thanks for the post I had written it down Born 4th December 1916, I have altered my post accordingly with many thanks

Andrzej

Default Newark in the Spring

before our feet were nailed to the floor !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Military Cemeteries   Polish Military Cemeteries  

Polish Military Cemeteries   Polish Military Cemeteries  

and the war was over....................................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Military Cemeteries   Polish Military Cemeteries  

?

Default The 76th anniversary of the1944 Warsaw Uprising

Hello everyone,

Off topic but you may like the news. On the 30th of July President of Poland Andrzej Duda awarded me with the Silver Cross of Merit for my efforts to preserve the memory of a generation of heroes who fought in the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. The award ceremony was held at Freedom Park of the 1944 Warsaw Uprising Museum in Warsaw. (from 5:14)

Best,
    Kosa

Hello Kosa,

Many congratulation's on your award, "Sto Lat".

Best wishes

Andrzej

Congrats Kosa, well done!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello,
    Congratulations !
    That's GREAT !
    ZP

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so hello to you all...

My Grandfather (Wiktor Maslowicz) is buried in Teheran. I don't know very much about him at all but I do know that he was from Nowogrodek in eastern Poland. He was imprisoned by the Soviets (in Lubyanka) in about 1940. Somehow he eventually made his way to Teheran. Unfortunately he died there and is buried at the Doulab Catholic Cemetary. There are a number of other Poles buried there and, I believe, a number of other Polish cemateries, still well taken care of, in Iran.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast