Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Navy Cap

Article about: Hi I just pick this Polish Navy cap and would appreciate you opinion

Default Polish Navy Cap

Hi
    I just pick this Polish Navy cap and would appreciate you opinion

Polish Navy CapPolish Navy CapPolish Navy CapPolish Navy CapPolish Navy CapPolish Navy Cap

Seeing as no one has chimed in yet . . . this is not a standard Royal Navy seaman’s cap used by Polish sailors during WW2. Sorry to say, but this looks to be a put-together piece. I’m away from my home computer at the moment., but will strive later today to post a genuine example for you to compare to.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

A promised, here’s a genuine example for comparison.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Navy Cap   Polish Navy Cap  

Polish Navy Cap   Polish Navy Cap  

Polish Navy Cap  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne