Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Hi all,

Does anyone know what badge this is?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Hello Cydrych,

Many thanks for your post the Badge is of the 4.Pułk Strzelców Konnych „Ziemi Łęczyckiej” (4th Mounted Rifles Regiment from the Region of Łęczyca), unfortunately it is not a genuine badge, but a badge produced by the Warsaw firm of Andrzej Panasiuk who has a shop in the Old City Centre of Warsaw.

These badges started to appear on the market in the late 1970's and early 1980's, I have been able to find a photograph of an original for from the internet :

I sincerely hope that the above information is of some use and help to you Cydrych and that you did not pay to much for the badge.

Be sure to post a photograph of anything you are thinking of buying on the Forum for members to advise you.

Even I was bitten by this type of badge in the late 1970's from Spink and Son Ltd, London and did eventually get my money back from them.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Hi Andrzej,

Thank you for the information, sad that it is not a genuine badge but hey I learned something today.

The seller gave me this badge after I bought a Belgian medal grouping from him.

Greetings

Cydrych

Hi Tony, Unfortunately thats the only photo I've got of him during that time. The back of the photo says 'Pescara, Italy 1946' but this is the place I can link him to for the whole period. I'm struggling to find out any more information about the movements of the 65th Pomorski battalion.

Hello,
    Could someone give me the name of the soldier who had the silver Tobruk breast badge numered 3304 ?
    A friend of mine has got it, but doesn't know the identity of the original owner.
    Thank you in advance.
    Regards.
    ZP

hello ze-pole
    kan. Pluta Czesław- artyleria, id SBSK- 1035, odznaka SBSK 3304

regards
    tomek

Hello Tomasz66,
    THANK YOU very much !
    Best regards.
    ZP

Again... I am not very gifted with the 2nd Corps...
    Possible to identify his regiment in artillery ?
    Regards.
    ZP

hello ze-pole
    probably-PLUTA Czesław, 1914/23, kan., 2. pal of 3 DSK

regards
    tomek

Hello,
    GREAT !
    Thank you so much !
    Regards.
    ZP