Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Rest In Peace Andrzejku Sankowski

Article about: With profound sadness I am bringing the news of moderator Andrzej Sankowski’s sudden passing on Chrismas Eve. “Andrzejku” was a dear friend who was admired and respected by many. A gen

Sad news. Too young to leave us. He helped me many times with my research. RIP. Condolences to his family.

?

Sad to hear, have talked with him a few times. He was a great help to everyone on the forum and will be missed. I even invited him for a meeting once but his health prevented it.

Rest in Peace, Andrzejku... Thank you for everything.
    My condolences…

My sincere condolences to the family of Andrzejku. Although he has passed away, he has left a lasting legacy to his family - and indeed the collecting community - with his diligent research and compilation of the Monte Cassino award list. The book will ensure that his name is never forgotten.

With deepest sympathy,
    Steve

Another "empty file in the ranks" that will not be filled quickly I think.

At least the knowledge he left behind will remain to benefit future generations.

RIP

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Only just read this, my sincere condolences to the friends and family of Andrzejku.

It's a great loss ...
    RIP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3