Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Searching information about my grandfather

Article about: Anton/i Kupka born 30.04.1907 years Kitstchtz. Soldier II Corps of Polish. Searching any information meanly, where fight in Germany army in begin 1942 - 1944 years ? Down sent others documen

Default Searching information about my grandfather

Anton/i Kupka born 30.04.1907 years Kitstchtz. Soldier II Corps of Polish. Searching any information meanly, where fight in Germany army in begin 1942 - 1944 years ? Down sent others documents. Since the beginning of 1941 grandfather worked until 1944 to December - Arbeitsbuch. Then trace of him was lost. I do not know if he fought the troops of the Wehrmacht or in gen. Anders. I mean combat in North Africa at the beginning of 1944 years gen. Rommel, and then fighting in Italy. The last information from the German archive, the great-grandfather was a prisoner - a prisoner of war in Palagiano lager 368 - southern Italy. Then I got to gen. Anders, which posted large documents. Is England is any information that the great-grandfather fought in the German army from 1942 until 1944?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Searching information about my grandfather   Searching information about my grandfather  

Searching information about my grandfather   Searching information about my grandfather  

Searching information about my grandfather   Searching information about my grandfather  

Searching information about my grandfather