Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Support our forum ! ... Please donate in appreciation ..

Article about: The Polish section of this forum has grown in strength and knowledge, which has led it to become a regular "port of call" amongst collectors. In appreciation of this, please consid

?

Exclamation Support our forum ! ... Please donate in appreciation ..

The Polish section of this forum has grown in strength and knowledge, which has led it to become a regular "port of call" amongst collectors.

In appreciation of this, please consider a minimal donation of $10 to support the time and effort spent by certain administrators whom without, we would not have a valued internet home.

It's easy to donate .... an automated route via paypal has been set up in the links bar.

... Every Penny Counts !!!

Thanks for your time ..

Gary J.

?

Default Re: Support our forum ! ... Please donate in appreciation ..

Gary,

I concur...great bargain..the check is in the mail.......

Pivo

?

Default Re: Support our forum ! ... Please donate in appreciation ..

I agree 100% excellent forum.I'm gonna be a full paid member by this time tomorrow

Quote by Ckckck View Post
    I agree 100% excellent forum.I'm gonna be a full paid member by this time tomorrow
    Same here, donation on its way!
    Chris......

I'm all for supporting the forum with a donation, but perhaps we wouldn't need to rely on donations if more of the 'regular' members started to pay their dues. There are many 'regular' members on here who have stayed that way for longer than I have been a WRF member! And if there is one thing I don't like, it is non-paying members having a go at fee-paying members. Come on lads, you know who you are. Dig in your pockets, pay your way and support the forum like many of us do. If this website is important to you, then you won't mind paying the annual subscription will you?

Donated and thank you for everyone's efforts :-)