Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Warsaw Militaria Dealers

Article about: I've just booked some ultra cheap flights (outside toilets on the plane) to Warsaw for the tattoo convention in early October, so while i'm there i'll be looking for some goodies, i've alrea

Default Warsaw Militaria Dealers

I've just booked some ultra cheap flights (outside toilets on the plane) to Warsaw for the tattoo convention in early October, so while i'm there i'll be looking for some goodies, i've already "googled it" but can only find army surplus dealers etc. Anyone know of any good militaria dealers there?...

Anyone?....

I just spotted your thread by chance. You may have better success posting it the Polish section (which I have done for you). I haven’t been to Warsaw since way back the Soviet occupation years so haven’t the foggiest as to where to find militaria. But one thing I do know is to be extra careful as few and far between are the genuine pieces we all hunt for.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

I have been twice in recent years and have yet to find any.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The Koło Bazaar in Warsaw's Wola district just came to mind. I’ve heard that some militaria dealers have tables here displaying their wares. But again, be forewarned, ‘the buyer needs a hundred eyes, the seller but one’ :

Ko

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Check Lapidarium in Warsaw. Here is their website: LAPIDARIUM Jacka Kili They are located right in the Old Town part of the City.

Thanks for the link.

I saw that shop while I saw there, but did not get to go in as they were closed. The stuff they had in the window was not too impressive.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

When you check their website for military items, there is whole bunch of them. Hard to say if real deal staff, or just fakes. Nevertheless, worth to step in...

Try maybe there:
    Numizmatyka, stare monety i medale polskie, z
    Numizmatyka, z

Thanks very much for the replies, the only one i had found was Odznaczenia.Prezentacja. | LAPIDARIUM Jacka Kili
    We fly out this coming Thursday and i'll let you know if i pick anything up!...