Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German aircraft pilot seat ID

Article about: I’ve found something “strange” and for sure you, with your experience, can help me to find out what is it! For sure it’s a ww2 german aircraft seat with part of the parachute (metal

Default German aircraft pilot seat ID

I’ve found something “strange” and for sure you, with your experience, can help me to find out what is it! For sure it’s a ww2 german aircraft seat with part of the parachute (metal plate), someone told that comes from a Ju87 but I didn’t find any evidence or period pics to prove it, so maybe an early version? Or even another plane?
    Thanks in advance for the help!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German aircraft pilot seat ID   German aircraft pilot seat ID  

German aircraft pilot seat ID   German aircraft pilot seat ID  

German aircraft pilot seat ID   German aircraft pilot seat ID  

It could have been made by this company , Colman and Co Rolling Mills.

Nice item.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German aircraft pilot seat ID  

Looks authentic TR period but can't help on aircraft type.

It isn’t from a Junkers Ju87. From the construction I’d guess it may be from a Pre-WW2 glider, there appears to be. Weimar waffenamt mark on the seat itself. Interesting item for sure. Additional close up pictures of the data plates or any other markings on the canvas might help.