Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ju88-A1 crash site relics

Article about: Heres the post I promised. A really awesome group of relics from a Ju88-A1 crash site in Russia. I received a really good amount of parts from this particular crash, including two pretty lar

Default Ju88-A1 crash site relics

Heres the post I promised. A really awesome group of relics from a Ju88-A1 crash site in Russia. I received a really good amount of parts from this particular crash, including two pretty large pieces too. So heres what I got- Large skin fragment from the wing area with possible Balkan cross evidence, Large hatch/door with Junkers data plate, radio face-plate from the inside of the plane, multiple hatches, and a large group of other random bits. For the sake of picture quality, ill post some pics the seller took and some I took my own. Let me know what you think! Any info about these relics that you can provide will be greatly appreciated!!

Best regards- Jarret

Ju88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relicsJu88-A1 crash site relics

Wow what a great collection of parts!!!
    So many bits to research but I'm sure it's not impossible to come up with answers for most of them.
    At least you know for starters it's a JU88 the parts are from so that's a big plus.
    I'll let you know if I find any matches from my 'JU88 photo collection' as that may help you identify some.
    All the best Jarret.

MAP
    ?

Last photo with the flak/bullet/cannon hole really brings the message home.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

'really interesting collection...found a long way from Texas though!

...bare metal on the dining room table?...my mum would kill me :-)

Thank you MIKHALE! I love relics like these. WOW! I would really appreciate that!! I would love to know what section these parts belong to. The seller I got these from has more parts from this specific Ju88, fingers crossed I can get more.

Best regards- Jarret

Quote by MAP View Post
    Last photo with the flak/bullet/cannon hole really brings the message home.
    Defiantly does MAP, really makes you think.

Best regards- Jarret

Quote by Composite View Post
    'really interesting collection...found a long way from Texas though!

...bare metal on the dining room table?...my mum would kill me :-)
    Thank you! Yes these are a long way from where they were originally found. I'm currently staying with relatives, since my house flooded in hurricane Harvey. Needless to say they were not home when I opened this package LoL. That will be our secret

Best regards- Jarret