Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

a other treining model to id please

Article about: again loocking to id this plane, I just got in. It is 18 cm long. Thanks for any help.

Default a other treining model to id please

again loocking to id this plane, I just got in.
    It is 18 cm long.
    Thanks for any help.

a other treining model to id pleasea other treining model to id pleasea other treining model to id pleasea other treining model to id please
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I don’t think it’s a 262 engines were under the wings and cockpit was further back on the fuselage.

I’ll second the meteor

Gloster Meteor without a doubt. It looks like an old aircraft recognition aid. When I was based in Germany in 1969/1970, with being light air defence we had regular training sessions in aircraft identification, and in many of the sessions we would go over the shooting down of allied aircraft in WW2 - and the reasons why they were shot down. Although it was nearly always down to misidentification for many of the aircraft were similar in silhouette to German aircraft, and the Meteor did occasionally get confused with the ME 262. Even in 69/70 we were still being taught the profile of wartime Soviet aircraft.

Cheers,
    Steve

Thanks guy's!
    Much appreciated.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris