Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Heer Visor ???

Article about: Hello I would like to know more information about this I’m starting to collect more German military items I believe this to be real from what I was told it has German writing on the inside

Default German Heer Visor ???

Hello I would like to know more information about this I’m starting to collect more German military items I believe this to be real from what I was told it has German writing on the inside just wanted to know what the consensus was history of the year who this might’ve belong to thank you so much
    Johnant
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Heer Visor ???   German Heer Visor ???  

German Heer Visor ???   German Heer Visor ???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Heer Visor ???
    P
    Many

Real Alter art schirmmutze with Doeskin quality, looks general ( if pipe is real to the hat )...Very interesting....

Do emblems look legit
    What would value be you think

?

If this was an authentic general's Feldmütze Alter Art (which the gilt piping suggests) with authentic insignia then it would be a very rare and valuable cap, even in this state. More and more detailed pictures are necessary, particularly from the inside ("under the hood" shots which show how the lining is attached, what the stiffener of the centerband is made from, how the piping joins etc.).
    Can you read what the stamp says? Can only see _______mann.