Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Help with Luftwaffe cap

Article about: Hi , can you let me know your oppinions on this please , brought from a local dealer as genuine

?

Default Help with Luftwaffe cap

Hi , can you let me know your oppinions on this please , brought from a local dealer as genuine

Help with Luftwaffe cap
    Help with Luftwaffe cap
    Help with Luftwaffe cap
    Help with Luftwaffe cap
    Help with Luftwaffe capHelp with Luftwaffe capHelp with Luftwaffe cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Luftwaffe cap
    P
    Many

?

IMO everything about this is a reproduction. Where did you buy it?

?

Dam :/ thats the third item now i brought an armband , a fire police helmet and this and all 3 have been no good , i explained to the dealer that i have no knowledge of these items but he said he would help me collect and find me items he knows are genuine , i have paid quite a lot of money for the stuff and now find out its junk , his name is tony of reading collectables , harris arcade , reading berkshire , uk

I will post the other items to see if i have anything genuine at all thanks for your help

Quote by barge View Post
    Dam :/ thats the third item now i brought an armband , a fire police helmet and this and all 3 have been no good , i explained to the dealer that i have no knowledge of these items but he said he would help me collect and find me items he knows are genuine , i have paid quite a lot of money for the stuff and now find out its junk , his name is tony of reading collectables , harris arcade , reading berkshire , uk

I will post the other items to see if i have anything genuine at all thanks for your help
    Never trust a Dealer! They wanna make money, nothing else!

?

...And always ask here, before you buy.