Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

I need help on this LW infantry visor……

Article about: Hello, Trying to find out some information on this Luftwaffe visor, since I only have one and couldn’t find anything with this maker mark in the archives or Google, I’m asking here. I se

Default I need help on this LW infantry visor……

Hello,
    Trying to find out some information on this Luftwaffe visor, since I only have one and couldn’t find anything with this maker mark in the archives or Google, I’m asking here. I see Pros and Cons, looks newer or aged possibly, but LW, isn’t my area, so help please, ty, and if it’s bass please lemme know why, I’m tweeting to learn some things here. More pics in reply. Thank you always in advance!
    Kristian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need help on this LW infantry visor……   I need help on this LW infantry visor……  

I need help on this LW infantry visor……   I need help on this LW infantry visor……  

I need help on this LW infantry visor……  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need help on this LW infantry visor……
    P
    Many

Default More pics….

More pics!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need help on this LW infantry visor……   I need help on this LW infantry visor……  

I need help on this LW infantry visor……   I need help on this LW infantry visor……  

?

It is not LW infantry - this didn't exist as far as I know. What it wants to be is Reg. Hermann Göring - a very sought after unit. Unforunately it is a repro cap.

Compare:
    HG enlisted/nco visor cap
    A small group of HG Division NCO/OR's visor caps

I agree, it's a repro.

Eddie

?

Listed on Ebay as an officer's cap!
    I emailed the seller that it's a fake & not an officer's; no response of course.
    Looks like a shill bidding listing as well.

BobS

Ty, for all the replies, I was just trying to help someone out, I know nothing of LW visors!