MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake

Article about: Hi I was wondering if this Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake. I compared it to other examples online and it looks good to me but I have been fooled before. Thank you so much for your help.

Default Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake

Hi I was wondering if this Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake. I compared it to other examples online and it looks good to me but I have been fooled before. Thank you so much for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake   Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake  

Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake   Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake
    P
    Many

?

These images are far too dark to determine originality. Such items (dark navy, black, &c.), require well and carefully lit photographs to reveal the details.
    Can you get better photographs?

Jan
    ?

"Kriegsmarine" is the correct word.

Best,

Jan

I tried to take some better photos. I hope these help. My camera is not the best.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake   Kreigsmarine Cap Real or fake  

?

Looks like it could well be an original French made cap. The stamp is for Chapelliere Parisienne, who are well known for manufacturing Kriegsmarine headgear.